2/4/13

This Week In Raptorland: Road To Recovery

It has been a rough week for me physically but I am happy to report I am slowly turning the corner to feeling better. It was to big a week in Raptorland to cancel the podcast so I did my best to survive talking 60 minutes of Raptors Basketball. I was able to assisted by Josh Lewenberg as we talk the big news of the week with the Rudy Gay trade as well as everything else that went on with the Raptors. So give it a listen and hear are thoughts on trade and what it means for the Raptors going forward.


As I said it has been a struggle with the DNB of late and I apologize for that but things are slowly returning to normal and thanks for you patience and understanding. Also for the many well wishes I have had to shake this bug that has caused me a less than great week. I am starting to turn the corner and hope to be back to 100% soon.

This podcast has been something I have put a high priority in this season and as long as I have a voice to do you can count on it being here every Monday. If you can not download or listen to it here please head over to our podcast host and you can listen there or download via Itunes or directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment