4/14/11

Happy Locker Clean Out Day

Well I did not travel to Toronto for all the fun and festivities that is locker clean out day. Maybe one day I will. But got to see it all for myself and read up on what I missed. Zack Cooper did a nice summary with all the quotes and notes from Locker Clean Out Day that you can check out. I also give my thoughts and opinions on all that I saw and read in this lengthy podcast. I encourage you to give it a listen. I apologize that I could not sing or rap in between segments to make it a little more entertaining. But hopefully some straight basketball talk will be good enough to keep you interested.



We wanted to find footage of Mike James version of I Believe I Can Fly but it is far to rare. Still here it is (R.Kelly Version) and you have to wonder if you can believe in the Raptors moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment