10 things I would do, if I owned the Raptors
- 10. Never have a game on TSN 2.
- 9. Hire Jeff Van Gundy and offer Jay a position in organization
- 8. Improve Raptors T.V with more created content.
- 7.Reduce the number of euro players (Only based on amount they play internationally)
- 6. Spend a day with Mark Cuban and talk shop.
- 5.Spend cash to market team more nationally
- 4.Get the All-Star Game for Toronto
- 3. Make it a goal to find a Canadian Player to be a Raptor
- 2. Allow fans a way to interact with me on a regular basis
- 1. Convince Bosh to remain a Raptor and spend what it takes to win.
Yeah I know that is not realistic some of that. Apparently I am also a billionaire because I am spending a lot of money. Still there are some good ideas in there. Feel free to share your own in the comments.
My Top 10 players in the NBA today.
- 10. Rajon Rondo
- 9. Chris Bosh
- 8. Dirk Nowitski
- 7.Deron Williams
- 6.Chris Paul
- 5. Dwyane Wade
- 4. Dwight Howard
- 3. Kevin Durant
- 2. Kobe Bryant
- 1. Lebron James
It is hard to agree on a list like this. I am sure many will roast me for putting Rondo ahead of the entire Big 3. But these lists are subjective and if you have a better 10 go for it.
My 10 favourite Coaches of all time in any sport.
- 10. Sam Mitchell
- 9. Jimmy Johnson
- 8. Bo Schembechler
- 7. Sparky Anderson
- 6. Stan Van Gundy
- 5.Jeff Van Gundy
- 4.Phil Jackson
- 3. Red Auerbach
- 2. Tom Landry
- 1. John Wooden
When I started this one it got me thinking how many people were getting left off the list. However, being favourites this is not a list of the greatest coaches (Clearly some are thought) just ones that I liked. Feel free to have a crack at your own.
So that is it, other than in case you missed it Demar DeRozan wrote a blog on his first year in the pros with the Raptors. It worth the click on the link.