10/8/09

DNB Radio Is Back On The Net.

It has been awhile but DNB Radio is back on the air. Do to conflicts with work for The Score and traveling to Ottawa I was not able to host the show. But I have no work and am free to talk some Raptors Basketball. Lots to talk about as the Raptor Pre-season kicked off with a couple games vs the Sixers. Also I will talk about my experience up in Ottawa covering Raptors training camp. It was great to talk with Reggie Evans, Demar Derozan and Jay Triano. Also really cool to see the passion of Raptor fans in the Ottawa area. The first people in line for the game were there at 7am for a game that was scheduled to tip off at 1pm. That is truly hardcore. I will take your calls as well at (347) 994- 2767. News today that Chris Bosh could be back as early as the next game. It is basketball season and you got to love it. It has been a long off-season with a lot of changes but the really season is almost here. I also got NBA Live this week and have been enjoying it. I know most of the readers of the blog have been telling me 2k is better but I love my Live and Vince Carter getting booed is just to cool for words.

So click on the link and join me at 10pm Toronto time for another episode of DNB Radio

1 comment:

  1. I tend to agree with you regarding live ..Although I played 2k for the first time and was actually impressed. 2k is far more believable. More realistic and not as many exaggerated dunks.

    ReplyDelete