3/9/11

Top 10: Bosh's Thoughts Before a Post-game Conference

So if you haven't heard by now, Chris Bosh made it clear yesterday that he was not satisfied with him role on the team as of late. Now you have to be thinking how could someone who has Lebron and Wade as teammates be unhappy? Well the Heat have lost five straight games as of last night and during that stretch Bosh has seen stretches in which he hadn't attempted a shot for the final 7-8 minutes of the 4th quarter. Anyways back to that task at hand, this won't be the first time Bosh has said some questionable things during his post-game interviews, whether it was his, "We just wanna chill" comment or his comment about guys getting hurt by hustling. So today we'll be looking at the top 10 things that goes through his mind before a post-game interview.

#10: Did the Cav's win tonight?

#9: Let's get this thing over with already.

#8: Damn, this reporter's head is blocking the teleprompter. Guess I'll have to improvise.

#7: Where's Jim Gray when you need him?

#6: This interview is on National TV right?

#5: One day I'll be the one asking the tough questions, just you wait.

#4: Look strong Chris, you don't want them to think you were crying.

#3: Remember Chris, don't mention the words "chill" or "hustle"

#2: Why do Bron and Wade do their interview together and I gotta be out here by myself?

#1: Remember Chris, don't say anything stupid.

So there are your top 10 thought of Chris Bosh before he embarks in a postgame conference and if I were him I'll really pay attention to #1. If this humor thing goes well I'll give it a shot again next week, I'll also like to thank JB for coving for me last week, as I was in the middle of midterms etc. Anyways, remember to tune in next week for another installment of the DNB's top 10 and remember to think things through before you say them.

No comments:

Post a Comment