- #10 Take like 3 hours get off Twitter go take a walk in the park.
- #9 Make a friend that doesn’t have any interest in basketball
- #8 Avoid any channel that could play the Andrea Bargnani Primo Pasta Ad
- #7 Play NBA 2k13 and build a SUPER RAPTORS team that can’t lose
- #6 Focus on whatever the thing is you enjoy second most in life (Note: if that is being a Leafs Fan this will not work or a Hockey fan)
- #5 Write an angry letter to Bryan Colangelo. Sending it to him is optional.
- #4 Not for Me- But Go Workout burn some of that anger off.
- #3 Play a Video game where you can beat someone up or blow something up (More for Guys)
- #2 Anything that makes you laugh can do wonders
- #1 Consider moving to Oklahoma City.
Some of those are serious and some not so much. In any case in times like these I really appreciate your support. This is a daily grind for me and I totally understand that some people need breaks when times get tough like this. However hang in with us in the Dino Nation Blog. I do my best to keep you entertained and informed regardless of the Raptors record. Sadly, I have become pretty good at keeping things entertaining in times like this.
One of the reasons I keep doing this is the great spirit and humour that so many of you have that cheer for the Raptors and support this blog. A joke on twitter, a kind word from someone saying they like something I have done goes a long way at anytime but even more in times like this.
I truly feel for fans that had high expectations for this team. You all deserve a team that wins. I hope that I am still here for that day. It would be nice to not have to work as hard to make folks smile.