7/1/09

Justin Walsh Back In The Starting 5

So off the top Happy Canada Day. Our guest today is not Canadian but he does like Canadians. Justin Walsh is back to visit us here at the Dino Nation Blog. He was hanging out with us on the live blog of the NBA Draft on The Score and he was great to have around to help out in the late hours in round 2. We look back a little bit on the draft and talk a lot about Demar DeRozan. He had said the stories about Demar not wanted to come to Canada were bogus. We would learn that he was correct at several points along the way. Be it when Demar worked out for the Raptors, When he told Holly Mackenzie at the draft and when he said it at his press conference. Safe to say Demar likes us. The more I learn about him the more I can say the feeling is mutual. I also enjoy talking with Justin. So much so that I give myself a lot of work editing the conversation down. He is a very knowledgeable guy far beyond his years. I think that this was mentioned in his first appearance but worth repeating he has been covering basketball since the age of 17. So with all that said here is Justin Walsh and myself talking ball.






No comments:

Post a Comment