10/8/12

This Week In Raptorland Debuts

I have been talking about this for quite awhile. The first episode of This Week In Raptorland is here. I am proud to have as my co-host Josh Lewenberg the Raptors beat reporter for TSN 1050 joining me. I hope this show will be a huge success and rival the numbers we get from our original podcast the Starting 5. We still will be doing that as well here in the DNB talking with all the great guests we can find to talk NBA, Raptors and basketball in general with us. Obviously this is the first show and we will grow and develop it as it goes along but I am pleased with what we have produced. So have a listen and we hope it will become a habit in your routine as a Raptor Fan and DNB supporter. #TWIR is born and this is the first episode. So have a listen.



We are not done. From time to time not every week will have some additional content beyond our 30 minute program. I also caught up with Romy Aquino from the Hip Hoop Junkies.com to catch up with him and get to some more insight on training camp that wrapped up on Saturday.

Thanks to Romy and the guys from Hip Hoop Junkies for helping us get some insight into training camp. Thanks as well to Josh for coming along on the ride with me for this podcast. I think that I speak for both of us in saying were very excited about doing this show each and every week. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canadian Fans of the Raptors and the Dino Nation Blog will have a re-cap of pre-season game number one tonight and you can catch the game on NBA-TV Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment