2/2/10

Starting 5 From Indy With Matt Devlin

These are the times when having this man's job is pretty good. The Toronto Raptors are hot and this guy gets to tell you all about it on the T.V. Matt Devlin the play by play voice of your Raptors on T.V joins me from Indy as the Raps get set to face the Pacers in the back half of a back to back coming off a 117-102 win. Matt never fails to come through when called into our starting 5. He is a regular in this feature and I am happy and proud to say that. Today we chat about the improved play of Antonie Wright. The Young guns get a lot of love. In addition thoughts on Bargnani, Bosh and the point guard situation or lack of 1 with the Raptors. No drama all love and happy times in Raptor land of late. Matt also weighs in with his thoughts on some of the heavy hitters needing to make moves? As well as what if anything your Raptors might do at the trade deadline.







If you did not here no Hedo tonight hence the first question about Wright starting. Thanks to Matt for sharing his time with us. He never says no and is always a great guest to have in our mix here on the Dino Nation Blog as part of our Starting 5. Raptors and Indy tonight. Thanks as always to Matt.

Also I referred to the contest that I am in on Whotheman.com and I would appreciate your support with a vote on behalf. Here is a link to my battle in the Pros vs Joes contest. Sign up and vote for me. For anyone that takes the couple minutes to support me thank you I value and appreciate it. Part of why I work so hard is because of the great fans that support this team and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment